Aug 15, 2014

Colorful Skies- Sunset at Hampi


I was at Hampi few months ago. Me, my sister and my niece were sitting on the very popular Mahanavami Dibba, a huge and high platform used by the royals of Vijayanagara Empire to watch the festive processions in the medieval years. We watched this colorful sunset. The sun looked like a burning cannonball sinking behind the horizon while the silhouette of the watching trees said good night!

The picture is not that great but, the experience was memorable for me!
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts and constructive feedback. If you have enjoyed this article then connect with Google+, Twitter, Facebook or subscribe through email for more exciting updates!

Related articles-
Landscape Gallery from Arches National Park
Arches National Park
Goblin Valley in Utah
Goosenecks on San Juan river, Utah
American South-West: A road trip
State Parks of Utah

This post linked to Skywatch Friday.

If you want the picture please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

8 comments:

  1. that's a real fireball you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why you say the picture is not great. I can look at it for hours. It brings across varied amounts of thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is very fascinating and am sure it must have been a great experience to witness this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to disagree. That one is a really cool picture. I agree with all these people above.

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.