Apr 15, 2014

Random Pictures- Hungry Cats!


Just back from a trip to Goa and Coastal Karnataka with family. Loads of fun and interesting pictures from streets of India. I love the expressions of children and animals. So unpretentious! My niece who is also into the same hobby pointed her finger to these two cats!

Hungry Cats from Goa

We were waiting for the car to arrive from parking and this backside of some small restaurant was visible. I am sure someone was cleaning the fish before cooking and these cats were eagerly waiting to get a bite!
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts and constructive feedback. If you have enjoyed this article then connect with Google+, Twitter, Facebook or subscribe through email for more exciting updates!

More on Travel Talk-
Little Monkey who tried blowing a baloon!
Bishnoi and Pali- Villages in Rajasthan
Why eat street food?
Interesting India- Holy Mice!
Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary

This post is linked to Nature Notes.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

8 comments:

  1. It is nice that the kitties are getting some fish scraps.. Cute shots. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they do get scraps. Cute photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! such an adorable picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. hoping they were able to get some noms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... How cute they are. I hope they get some food...... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for kind responses. I too hope those cute cats got some fish scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two cats who peer into my kitchen very much like those kitties. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.