Dec 26, 2012

Birds- A Bird and the Sky


Herons are very graceful birds. The way they stand, walk, look ... everything is so very beautiful. I visited Biscayne National Park in Florida. It is an underwater national park! Shallow turquoise blue waters perfect for snorkeling. Also, it is aquatic bird haven ... This Little blue heron was patiently waiting for its prey ...
---

Leave a comment to share your thoughts :)

For more pictures of Birds click HERE.

This post linked to Wild Bird Wednesday and The Bird D'Pot.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License

Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

25 comments:

  1. Splendid birds - I like herons and photograph them as often as possible.

    Cheers and thanks for lining to WBW.

    Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stewart :)
      Wish you Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful photo of the Little Blue Heron Kusum. I wish you a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larry for your kind words!
      Wish you Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bird, Kusum! More pictures from the Biscayne National Park, please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gowri. I will post more pictures. I lost my waterproof camera and so there is nothing much left of underwater :(

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shot!

    http://rajniranjandas.blogspot.in/2012/12/lonely-planet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture, the Little Blue is one of my favorite herons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous shot of the heron, and the beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning...your image is picture post card perfect if you want my opinion.

    Thanks for lending and sharing your link this week at the Bird D'Pot!! And, have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anni! And welcome to my blog :)
      Happy New Year!

      Delete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.