Sep 20, 2013

Colorful Skies- Sunrise seen from my home!


I have posted a couple of pictures earlier on the sunrise and sunsets seen from my terrace. Here is one more! I woke up early in the morning for a brisk walk and I see this from my balcony. Without any delay I took a picture. The sun looks like molten gold behind the silhouette of the trees. A delight to watch.  

This year has been very unlucky for me in terms of travel. Early this year my mother had a knee replacement surgery. By the time she recovered I was sick- I had some problem with my bones. They hurt very bad. Doctors complained on my veggie diet. I do not have enough nutrition. Now I am perfectly okay eating the same food :) I was all ready to rock and Himalayas started flooding enough to scare my parents and they forced me to abort the plans to visit Himalayas. I thought of going on foreign trips this fall and value of rupee hits rock bottom! No wonder I am enjoying sunrises and sunsets from my terrace :) 

No matter what- you will definitely have a story on wonderful destination for your reading delight. Thanks to 'last year 2012' which was great! Look forward to some wonderful destinations  from India soon!
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts. If you have enjoyed this article then connect with Google+, Twitter, Facebook or subscribe through email for more exciting updates!

Related articles-
Sunset from my terrace
Colorful sunrise at Key West
Sunrise seen from Mather Point, Grand Canyon
Sunrise at Lassen Volcanic National Park
Colorful Skies on my Blog

This post is linked to Skywatch Friday

If you want pictures please ask me :)

---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

17 comments:

  1. You may not be in a position to travel but some of the best sights in the world are coming to visit you. What a magnificent sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. India is full of gems scattered throughout its huge land mass. You really need not go overseas, but it's nice to go right?

    May be next year. Great view of the sunrise without leaving your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foreign trips are always fun! India is great too but is like everyday food ha ha ...

      Delete
  3. Beautifully captured! Looking forward to your travel tales!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunrise. I am sorry you and your mother were not feeling well. I hope everyone is better now. Take care and have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a sunrise after every sunset... Nice click!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice capture Kusum. Am sure nothing can stop you from travel. Its coming in truck loads soon.

    http://rajniranjandas.blogspot.in/2013/09/bandipur-into-wild.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely view you have!

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.