Sep 4, 2013

Birds- White Ibis at Everglades National Park



I have posted so much about Everglades National Park and I have so much more to share! It doesn't seem to end very soon! Here is one picture of back-lit white ibis. I took this picture from the boat in Gulf Coast area of Everglades.
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts and constructive feedback :) If you have enjoyed this article then connect with Google+, Twitter, Facebook or subscribe through email for more exciting updates!

Related Articles-
J N Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge
Lone Great Blue Heron in mangroves of Everglades
Green Heron from Florida
Yawning Anhinga
National Parks of USA

If you want pictures please ask me :)

---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

11 comments:

  1. Nice sighting if the Ibis, they are pretty. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing shot! The birds are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice shot and you must have decided quickly to take it from the boat! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot!

    http://rajniranjandas.blogspot.in/2013/09/danglers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow..I have never seen one, let along a flock or whatever a group of ibis is called or I wonder what the plural is... You do have some amazing nature photos..thank you Kusum... Michelle from Nature Notes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.