Nov 23, 2012

Oceanscapes- Ocean waves at Natural Bridges


Well, there is not much of sky in this picture, but have full reflection of the sky and its colors! I was at one of the beaches in Santa Cruz and the sunset seemed dull. I thought of taking a walk along the beach and then I saw this particular wave pattern on the wet sand. The waves arrived at the shore but strangely moved sideways before returning to ocean! I stopped and waited if that pattern repeats ... yes! It did repeat! And here is the picture I took.
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts :)

For more Colorful Skies click HERE.

This post linked to Skywatch Friday.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

17 comments:

  1. Great photo, - well done!
    Happy SkyWatch to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a marvelous capture, Kusum! Wonderful, dramatic skies for the day!! Happy SWF!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shell-like pattern!! And all in lovely sunset colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shot. Makes me feel to wet my feet there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shot of layered waves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome capture. I liked the way you called it oceanscapes.

    http://rajniranjandas.blogspot.in/2012/11/fort-chapora.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah ... just like land and sky, ocean too can be very photogenic :)

      Delete
  8. Great click! The even waves can change thier minds at the last moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm :) May be there was strong undercurrent that day! Not sure ...

      Delete
  9. A very nice capture of the moment. Wonderful wave pattern and sky reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patience rewarded you with this dynamite shot.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who needs the sky when the water's colours are this good?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.